A Yoga and Wellbeing Glamping Retreat with Andrea and Laura at Camp Katur, set in the Camp Hill Manor Estate, Bedale. 20th-22nd September 2019 from £225.00 per person.
Escape to our country retreat:
Camp Katur is a tranquil venue amidst stunning scenery in the heart of North Yorkshire offering an oasis of serenity and a sanctuary for the body, heart and mind. It is a perfect setting to rejuvenate and emerge into the pure magic of tranquillity.
Your two-night yoga and wellbeing retreat package includes:
- Two nights and three days, staying at Camp Katur. Arrival is at 2pm on Friday 20th September 2019. The weekend will be facilitated by yoga teacher, Andrea Turnbull and aromatherapist, Laura Ashurst.
- Four Hatha Yoga sessions suitable for beginners and intermediate levels, with Andrea. The use of essential oils will be incorporated into each yoga session. Enjoy our daily classes in which a balanced & holistic flow sequence will be introduced each morning to energise you for the day using oils to uplift and energize. Evening sessions will focus on a more restorative & relaxing Hatha Flow that encourages healing and letting go. Oils used within these sessions will be used to aid relaxation and achieve calm. Both aroma-yoga classes are designed to help you develop your own personal practice once you leave the retreat.
The weekend starts on the Friday afternoon with an introduction to the use of essential oils by Laura. Saturday will include a blending essential workshop to further explore the use of essential oils. You will take your personalised blend away with you at the end of the weekend.
We will also lead mindfulness practice, meditation and relaxation sessions during this two-day restorative retreat, which will help you to create a calm, creative and peaceful state of mind.
• Delicious healthy vegetarian, homemade cuisine made with local fresh produce and lots of love, by the resident caterer Sue Hodgeson.
• Refreshments on arrival.
• Dinner on the Friday evening.
• Healthy continental style breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning.
• Homemade hearty vegetarian lunch on Saturday and Sunday.
• Vegetarian BBQ on Saturday evening in the Norwegian Barbeque Pod with hot chocolate around the campfire.
Accommodation and Retreat costs per person:
There are various types of unique abodes hidden in the woodland that are perfect for our back to nature residential retreat. Open campfires make it a special experience that enables you to relax, rewind and re-charge. All accommodation includes bedding, either a log burning fire or gas stove and outside seating, BBQ and fire pit.
Our accommodation for this retreat includes the Hobbit Pods, Bell Tents, Jabba and Safari Tents.
Hobbit Pods: accommodating two guests @ £225.00 per person
Hobbit Pods: provide a really cosy space to rest and recuperate. As the name suggests these Pods are by their very nature, small spaces, which irrespective of the weather, allow you to stay comfortable and cosy.
Bell Tents: accommodates three guests @ £235.00 per person
Jabba Tent: accommodates five guests @ £245.00 per person
Jabba and Afia Tents each have an outside decked terrace overlooking the large meadow.
If you require any further information or would like to reserve a place on the retreat,
please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A non-refundable deposit of £80.00 per person is required at the time of booking to confirm your place.
Andrea & Laura